Sunday, June 26, 2011

Summer Vacation Scrapbook Pages - Day 2

Continuing with the Traverse City, Michigan area trip with these pages.  On this day of the trip, we visited Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore, a beautiful and amazing stretch along Lake Michigan.
Full layout

Left page
Right page

The drop to the lake is astounding...450 feet!  You just can't image it until you've been there.  Seriously...I was NOT going down that hill!
I love journaling on vellum for my scrapbook pages.  It's so unobtrusive and you can still see a hint of the background.

Another section from a travel brochure / magazine telling the story of Sleeping Bear.  The color and size was perfect, so why retype?  The map on the right page is also from the brochure.

We had a great time "up North" on this trip.  Truly such a beautiful area of Michigan!  Tomorrow, I'll wrap up my August 2009 summer vacations scrapbook pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!